Terms and Conditions
We appreciate that most guests will respect the property of the operator and act in good faith whilst in residence. However, occasional abuse requires that a surety (Bond) be applied and that all guests understand the basis for the surety by agreeing to the terms and conditions of the lease.
TERMS OF THE LEASE
- Occupancy shall begin and end on the dates shown on the receipt.
- Only those persons identified on this agreement may stay in the property.
- The operator will repair all maintenance issues in the fastest time possible, once reported. Guests indemnify the operator against any loss or inconvenience that may be caused due to advertised facilities being down due to maintenance.
- It's the responsibility of the guest to properly inform themselves as to the features of the premise and to ensure the property meets their expectations as the operator does not accept responsibility for any misperception of the property.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the property unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the operator.
- The operator may enter the premises for the purpose of inspecting the premises or any other purpose, on a day and at a reasonable hour, with reasonable notice.
- The surety will be refunded within 48 hours subject to the conditions herein being met.
- Park their vehicles in the designated areas only.
- Acknowledge that any fixtures, furnishings and appliances in the premises are the property of the operator. Guests do not have any claim over any of these items.
- Keep the premises in a reasonable state of cleanliness. Cleaning at the end of your stay is our cost. Please note we do reserve the right to charge a fee for the extra time taken if cleaning goes over the time allocated.
- Notify the operator as soon as practicable but within 3 days of any damage to the premises conduct themselves in a proper manner so as to not interfere with the use or enjoyment of the property for other occupiers or neighbouring properties.
- Leave the premise clean and tidy on departure. This includes emptying rubbish bins, washing and drying dishes, hanging used towels in the bathroom, leaving used beds neatly folded back, cleaning the barbecue, sweeping and vacuuming, and cleaning the fridge, oven, grill and any food spills.
Guests must not:
- Use the premises, or cause or permit the premises to be used, for any illegal purpose.
- Use the premises to hold any parties or functions.
- Smoke inside the premises. If smoking outside the premises, guests must discard cigarette butts in the rubbish bins provided.
- Allow children to jump on beds. Damage incurred from this may result in loss of the surety affix any fixture or make any renovation, alteration or addition to the premises without the operator’s consent.
- Intentionally or negligently cause or permit damage to the premise.
- Cause or permit a nuisance which would interfere with the use or enjoyment of the property for other occupiers or neighbouring properties. This includes unruly, loud or offensive behaviour. Complaints received regarding such behaviour may result in termination of the lease and loss of the surety.
- A charge for losing the keys to the premises will apply.
- Cigarette butts that are discarded into the garden beds may incur an additional charge for cleaning expenses.
- Guests will be liable for any damage, breakage and loss to the premises and its contents. The guest authorises the operator to debit any repair or replacement costs that may be incurred therein to a credit card nominated by the guest.
- Guests indemnify the operator against any damage or loss which may be sustained by them whilst on the premises.
- Guests will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by the guest. The guest authorises the operator to debit the payment of any such charge to a credit card nominated by the guest.
TERMINATION OF LEASE
- Upon termination of the lease, guests must immediately vacate the premises.
- An operator may give notice of termination of the lease to the guests where there has been a breach of a term of the lease and that breach has not been remedied, or on the non-compliance of any reasonable direction given by the operator.
- When a confirmed booking is cancelled more than 1 month prior to arrival date, payment will be refunded although a 25% cancellation fee will apply.
- When a confirmed booking is cancelled less than 1 month prior to arrival date, no refund is payable.
- No refund is payable for early departures.
We would love to have you stay with us. If there is anything else that we may assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.
I agree to the conditions listed above. I agree to lease this property fully furnished and equipped for the period indicated and to reside in the property under these conditions. I agree to take full responsibility for the actions of all member(s) of my party and visitors during my residence on the premises and I agree to leave the property in the same condition as upon arrival.