Terms and Conditions
We appreciate that most Occupants will respect the property of the operator and act in good faith whilst in residence. However, occasional abuse requires that a surety (Bond) be applied and that all Occupants understand the basis for the surety by agreeing to the terms and conditions of the agreement.
TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT
- Occupancy shall begin and end on the dates shown on the receipt.The Occupant undertakes to make the property his or her settled or usual place of abode during this period.
- Only those persons identified on this agreement may stay in the property.
- The operator will repair all maintenance issues in the fastest time possible, once reported. Occupants indemnify the operator against any loss or inconvenience that may be caused due to advertised facilities being down due to maintenance.
- It's the responsibility of the Occupant to properly inform themselves as to the features of the property and to ensure the property meets their requirement as the operator does not accept responsibility for any misperception of the property
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the property unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the operator.
- The operator may enter the property for the purpose of inspecting the property or for any other purpose, on a day and at a reasonable hour, with reasonable notice.
- The Bond will be refunded within 48 hours subject to the conditions herein being met.
- Park their vehicles in the designated areas only.
- Acknowledge that any fixtures, furnishings and appliances in the property are the property of the operator. Occupants do not have any claim over any of these items.
- Keep the property in a reasonable state of cleanliness (cleaning products are provided for this purpose). Cleaning at the end of your stay is at the cost of the operator. Please note the operator do reserve the right to charge a fee for the extra time taken if cleaning goes over the time allocated.
- Notify the operator as soon as practicable but within 3 days of any damage to the property, or any damaged, broken or missing contents of the property.
- conduct themselves in a proper manner so as to not to cause a nuisance (including excessive noise) or interfere with the use or enjoyment of the property for other occupiers or neighbouring properties.
- Leave the property clean and tidy on departure. This includes emptying rubbish bins, washing and drying dishes, hanging used towels in the bathroom, leaving used beds neatly folded back, cleaning the barbecue, sweeping and vacuuming, and cleaning the fridge, oven, grill and any food spills.
- Comply with the By-Laws, rules and regulations of the Strata Company if applicable (a copy of which will either be provided to the Occupant, or be located at the Property), and any reasonable direction of the operator.
Occupants must not:
- Use the property, or cause or permit the property to be used, for any illegal or unlawful purpose.
- Hold any parties or functions at the Property.
- Smoke inside the property. If smoking outside the property, Occupants must discard cigarette butts in the rubbish bins provided.
- Allow children to jump on beds. Damage incurred from this may result in loss of the surety affix any fixture or make any renovation, alteration or addition to the property without the operator's consent.
- Intentionally or negligently cause or permit damage to the property.
- Cause or permit a nuisance which would interfere with the use or enjoyment of the property for other occupiers or neighbouring properties. This includes unruly, loud or offensive behaviour. Complaints received regarding such behaviour may result in termination of the agreement and loss of the surety.
- A charge for losing the keys to the property will apply.
- Cigarette butts that are discarded into the garden beds may incur an additional charge for cleaning expenses.
- Occupants will be liable for any damage, breakage and loss to the property and its contents. The Occupant authorises the operator to debit any repair or replacement costs that may be incurred therein to a credit card nominated by the Occupant.
- Occupants indemnify the operator against any damage or loss which may be sustained by them whilst on the property.
- Occupants will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by the Occupant. The Occupant authorises the operator to debit the payment of any such charge to a credit card nominated by the Occupant.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT
- An operator may give notice of termination of the agreement to the Occupants where there has been a breach of a term of the agreement (including a breach of the Strata Company By-Laws) and that breach has not been remedied or on the non-compliance of any reasonable direction given by the operator.
- Upon termination of the agreement, Occupants must immediately vacate the property.
- The operator may do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of the Occupant and removal of Occupants’ property upon termination of the agreement.
- When a confirmed booking is cancelled more than 1 month prior to arrival date, payment will be refunded although a 25% cancellation fee will apply.
- When a confirmed booking is cancelled less than 1 month prior to arrival date, no refund is payable.
- No refund is payable for early departures.
We would love to have you stay with us. If there is anything else that we may assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.
I agree to the conditions listed above. I agree to lease this property fully furnished and equipped and to reside in the property as my settled and usual abode for the period indicated under these conditions. I agree to take full responsibility for the actions of all member(s) of my party and visitors during my residence on the property and I agree to leave the property in the same condition as upon arrival.